Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pass Me the Bedazzler!


So, story is that I've decided that everyone needs a Bedazzler, to make their lives just that much more fantastic. I want to Bedazzle myself a tie! and a work shirt! (because I keep it classy, as you can tell). I want to bedazzle the shit out of everything I own! I want to Snap, Push & Pop my way to sparkly greatness!

I think Bedazzling might be addictive.

Possibly because, the last time I used a bedazzler (it was two friends and I, who are, for the record, straight males) it was just not ok. My friends, lets call them Jerry, and Louis were bedazzling a shirt for a friend of theirs, as a crank birthday gift. Jerry thought it would be funny to start legitimatly bedazzling the shirt that he was wearing. Because it would be cool. 5 rhinestones in, I heard the words I never thought I'd hear from a straight guy : "DUDE, I was NOT done with that, pass the freaking bedazzler"
LET me tell you that I almost fainted right then and there.


Still, all in all. I want a bedazzler. Alot

No comments:

Post a Comment