Monday, June 28, 2010

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Dear People Who Walk Around Looking Worried All Day,
Lighten the fuck up guys! It's summer outside, stop and smell the goddamn roses! The days are long and beautiful. Now is the time to have friends over for a bar-be-que with copoius amounts of liquor-of-your-choice! Eat, Drink, and be Merry for godssake!I mean really guys, could'ntya crack a smile for me? I realize that it's monday and you're grumpy, but I just gave your your morning donut (watch me make yet ANOTHER reference to working in a bakery), smile!

AND, just because I'm a kind and generous good hearted person, here's a picture of a smily face and a thumbs up, just to make your day shine.

On top of which, if you ask me really nicely with shiny things on top, I will bedazzle you a t-shirt! We could match! In the morning, when you come in to get your donut, we can fist-bump like Obama and Michelle, and grin like we have a secret! Feel better yet? You should :)

Don't Worry, Be Happy,
Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment