Saturday, July 17, 2010

An Aside About Me

So story is that I'm feeling a little melancholy today. Because of this, we're going to take a break from my usual brand of sarcastic, critical, possibly offensive, and slightly angry brand of humor ( and by brand of humor, I mean "oh god, I hope people think I'm funny").
I had people over last night, we laughed, we drank, we reminiced because we've all known eachother for a long time now. It was a good night... this morning, I woke up, hung over, and went to work for the day. No headache, but a world of stomache issues (not that you asked, but I like to share, because sharing is caring). Nonetheless, I had a pretty good day. Laughed alot with our temp, who is amazing, and who's last day it also is.. I flirted with the cute new guy as well. I had a wicked amazing sandwitch for lunch. It was freaking yummy.

And yet, when I came home all the good posativity just leaked away, and I was, am, left tired, and just feeling lonely. I've had good pasta and am watching Sex and the City reruns on Cosmo tv.. which I guess, has left me here: blogging about being melancholy. Despite the people I've known these past few years, I don't feel that there's anyone that I could call up right at this moment to talk about my day, or how it changed from pretty awesome to weird, which, in the end, I guess is my problem: there isnt anyone in my life that I feel close enough to, or trust enough, to let in like that. Because of that, I'm lonely, and its my own damn fault.

All in all, I guess what sums it up is that I really want that warm and glow-y feeling that comes from really feeling cared for. Thats all I guess.


feedback?

Love,

Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment