Saturday, July 31, 2010

Random 5 Questions Blog

1)You have a liscence to kill. With your liscence to kill, who do you kill?

Ok, first off, I'm actually going to change the question to "With your liscence to kick someone in the balls, who do you kick?"
Now, the answer to this question, is my neighbour, The Jackass Next Door (I don't actually know his name, because this is all my family has ever called him, though I have a sneaking suspision that his real name is Micheal, which sucks, because I've always liked the name Micheal, and I hate when people I don't like have names I like)
Why, you ask, would I like to kick my neighbour in the balls? Well, he made my mom cry, so he can go fuck himself :D

2) Have you ever seen a dead body?

No, but I did scatter my grandmas ashes when she died. Does that count?

3)Grossest thing you've ever seen?

Crocs with socks

4)TV show you never miss

I fucking love Lost, but thats over, so I'll have to confess my secret obsession with Project Runway, Say Yes To The Dress, Cupcake Girls, and What Not To Wear. Dont hate me.

5) How big is your bed? Big enough?

My bed is a queen size, which is big enough for one, I guess, BUT, I want a big fucking bed. I want a bed the size of two king size beds pushed together. You know why that is? Because, for some reason, I can't sleep with someone else in the bed, so I figure if they have the equivalant of their own bed, I'll be good to go. Yay me!

thats all.. take the questions, pass them on,

Love,
Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment