Friday, July 16, 2010

I Have A Fucking Issue With...


So, story is, that I have a fucking issue with people who french manicure their toenails. I think its revolting. I mean, really guys, really? Who the fuck wants to see some long ass toenails pokin out of your otherwise cute peeptoe heels, or worse yet, flip flops that leave nothing to the imagination. Just gotta tell you bitches, it is not, under any circumstances pretty, ok, or.. christ on bike. I just don't have the words, so, I'll give you a picture.


This blog has been brought to you by summer footwear

4 comments:

  1. I agree all fake nails are fuckin shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you talking about they are so beautiful im getting these soon with extra french tips on my hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sorry but seriously, you've picked the most horrible picture just to prove a point, its somebodys choice, not yours, deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long toneails are always ugly. Men or women

    ReplyDelete