Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tiny Little Magic Cottage

So, story is, that whilst I was cruising around the internets today, checking up on some of my favorite blogs, I stumbled upon something amazing. This lady, somewhere, a short while ago, took an old cottage, just sitting there on her property, and renovated it into this glorious little victorian shabby-chic hideout. Its a grownup fort. I want one, I wish I had one when I was little.
Let me show you what I mean...



Is'nt it just utterly delightful? SO CUTE! This place is only 100 or so feet by the look of it, maybe 130, its an itty bitty tiny little house. And I'm going to guess that THAT is the lady who built it! Look at it (and her) in a dream house, surrounded by their own private little forest.



Look at the comfy looking couch, and the table, and all the white, and oh lord, is that a chandelier? I love that there's flowers everywhere, and man alive, do I love the fact that she has books!



Oh My God. A bed, in a nook, a nook thats like its own little tree fort, or a fairy hide away. Now, this place does'nt have a bathroom or a kitchen, but I sure hope it has a kettle because down below, a little table, for drinking tea and eating small cakes with whip cream and strawberries.



And the perfect little front step. Complete with bright pink boots, and flowers. *sigh*


I am head over heels enchanted with this little place. It's romantic, ethereal, and utterly charming - maybe thats what I am right now, charmed, because this little dream has character!

Love,

Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment