Monday, January 17, 2011

Shoes! That are roses! Wow!

So, story is that I found the most increidble shoes, totally by accident, while I was Googling "awesome shoes". Check them out.


Look at the sheer and utter magnificence that is these shoes. These shoes look like a flower. How fuckin cool is that? If you get lucky enough to wear them, your foot will be nestled inside of the warm, velvety embraces of a rose, briarless vines will caress you, and a bee will be poised daintily above your toes. Even the gold heel references roses, with its thorny looking outcroppings.
I have no idea where I'd wear them, but kids, I think this is a Make It Work moment (bless you Tim Gunn). If I had something this amazing, I'd Make It Work. In fact, I'd just throw them on with jeans and a plain white t, and be like, "look at those amazing fuckers on my feet. Just look at them!"
Special Occasion Shoes? pshpshhht


Thoughts? Reflections? Love 'em? Hate 'em? Tell me how you feel!


Love,

Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment