Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Things I Fucking Love: Michel Tcherevkoff

So, story is, during my browsing today, I came across something rather incredible, or rather, someone. His name is Michel Tcherevkoff, and his work is amazing. He describes it as reality with a twist, and it encompasses a few of my favorite things. Namely flowers, fashion and beauty.
He does many things, but I'm going to spotlight his flower shoes, lingere, and just acouple of the handbags.

ps. this is basically a picture dump with a small amout of commentary. Just so you know.

Enjoy!









Calla lillies, roses, orchids oh my! Are'nt those shoes just amazing? If I were a fairy, I'd get in contact with Monsieur Michel. (He's french.oooo)

I'm going to show one handbag, and then we're just going to be moving onto my favorite portion of tonights entertainment... the lingere!



Look at his use of colour and pattern with these orchids/petals, its incredible! And moreover, its beautiful in a way that only a natural thing can be. *sigh*

Next up is what you've all been waiting for! The Fantasty Flower lingere collection!It is utterly incredible, so prepare yourself to be blown away. I chose my favorites to share, were I you, I'd high tail it over to his website to have a better look!









My favorite is the first one, with the orchid panties, it looks almost as though she's wearing a strap on, and I love that.



What do you think? Is Michel T just as amazing as I think he is, or am I quite the daft bugger?

Love,

Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment