Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tights as Pants. AGAIN

I'm hearing alot of things about tights lately. People seem to come in two groups, group a the "tights are not pants" group, and group b the " body confidence fuck it I wear what I want" group.
Both of these groups are right. Tights are not pants, but if you want to wear them as such, go for it. THAT BEING SAID, there is ettiquette to wearing tights as pants. Let me tell you all about it.

FIRST OFF, for the love of god ladies, lets make sure your tights are opaque. I'm sure you don't want everyone to see the goods all day. Flaunt what you've got, hell yes, but I don't wanna be able to see your pubes through nylon. Thank you.

Secondly, Camel toe. Make sure you don't have any.

Lastly, be sure that you are wearing your tights as pants in a situation approperiate way. ie. you arent wearing them to the office, you are wearing them to go shopping etc etc.

Thats all

No comments:

Post a Comment